Drakar och Demoner Trudvang

Sayerson

RiotMinds to release acclaimed classic Role-Playing-Game for the international market

Stockholm 2014-02-18 Swedish games publisher RiotMinds today announced the upcoming release of Trudvang in English. The game is based on the best selling Swedish pen-and-paper RPG: “Drakar och Demoner Trudvang”, and will be branded “Trudvang Chronicles” for the international audience.

Acclaimed “Drakar och Demoner Trudvang” has served thousands upon thousands of players in the Nordic countries for more than a decade. ”For years we’ve been asked to translate the game into English, and now, finally, we will be able to offer this for all our international fans”, says Magnus Malmberg at RiotMinds.

Trudvang Chronicles is based on the Swedish role-playing-game “Drakar och Demoner Trudvang”, deriving from the classic game from the early 80´s. The English version will be released on RiotMinds new online service in Q3 2014, including the vast and unique world of Trudvang.

Riotminds Online is a new digital service for the game including the complete rules, world setting and a suite of digital tools to create and store characters, roll dices, make game calculations as well as a remote center to start gaming sessions online, all wrapped in stunning graphics. “This sets a new standard for role-playing games. Not only the game itself but the way it will be presented in our online service. This is taking the old style role-playing to the next level”, Magnus Malmberg concludes.

More information about Trudvang Chronicles and release date will follow this summer.

For press inquiries contact Magnus Malmberg: magnus [ at ] riotminds . com

• Like 1

Say no to censorship

• "Did he say he was a Rune Lord or that he knew one?"
  • "Go, and never darken my towels again."
  • "Ach Crimmens! Ye smited me...ye craven. Worra, worra. What would me Mum say?"

Yes, I have also enjoyed this setting (in Swedish) for several years! Very well written, a lot of material, great art and a good feeling of Nordic sagas and brutality (probably more true to Scandinavian folklore than many viking supplements I have seen through the years). Not brp by the book, but quite close. Very well recommended if you are looking for classic fantasy with it's own twist.

1683589267_frostbyteloggaFsvarttiny2.jpg.22ebd7480630737e74be9c2c9ed8039f.jpg   FrostByte Books

M–SPACE   d100 Roleplaying in the Far Future

Odd Soot  Science Fiction Mystery in the 1920s

• 3 months later...