BRP Monographs in PRINT at Drivethrurpg.com

wbcreighton

If you are wanting a BRP Monograph in hardcopy, some of them are now available on drivethrurpg.com

Here are some of the ones that I have spotted: ( some of them haven't been available for a while )

Classic Fantasy

Witchcraft

Aces High

BRP Adventures

Light Without Shadow, Blade without Edge

Berlin 61

Agents of the Crown

Fractured Hopes

Basic GM

Basic Creatures

lots of the CoC monographs are also in print on the site

I use  fantasygrounds.com

Excellent news! The monographs are far too expensive to buy and get shipped international directly from Chaosium, so many non-US customers will only have the pdf versions. Drive-Thru PoD has been reasonably priced in the past, so hopefully this will also be the case with these monographs. I'm off to check them out!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

Drivethru sent me the list a couple of days ago.

I am not sure why Chaosium are not advertising this - I would have preferred to hear about it first from Chaosium.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

No doubt Chaosium may have their hands full with fulfilment of the HotOE KS and the CoC 7e KS and not enough warm bodies to send out email.

On the other hand have they ever bothered to email their customer base with useful information like this?

Nigel

Really happy to see The Green and witchcraft in there; 2 Monographs I was interested in but hadn't picked up.

On the downside you can only rate and review items you purchase (which is understandable to maintain credibility of reviews), and not itmes not bought through Drive Thru.

Still, I foresee some upcoming orders for me. :)

Very slowly working towards completing my monograph.

Drivethru sent me the list a couple of days ago.

I am not sure why Chaosium are not advertising this - I would have preferred to hear about it first from Chaosium.

Maybe they are waiting till they get all the titles up. They have more released for POD today.

141/420

• 2 weeks later...

I was kicking around on amazon looking to spend a gift card and lo and behold it looks like they got most of the Cthulhu monographs up on Amazon! There are some of the BRP monographs up as well.

141/420

• 1 month later...

It isn't their fault, but a non-BRP order I made from DriveThru earlier in the month appears to have gotten lost in the mail.

It did get printed, and it did get shipped, but it's been nearly two weeks. Media Mail is slow but not usually that slow.

I'm wondering whether it wouldn't be worth it to pay for enhanced shipping on a larger order. As I understand it, there's no tracking on Media Mail packages.

• 2 weeks later...

I have added Aces High: New Mexico, Blood and Badges, A Nation Ransomed and Blood Tide to the Alternate Earth RQ Supplements page http://www.soltakss.com/alternateearthrq/AESupplements.html, which should contain the RQ/BRP/Legend/OpenQuest/Renaissance Alternate Earth supplements currently available.

If I have missed any, then please PM me with the details.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here