Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trifletraxor

Legend Publications

22 posts in this topic

Legend is Mongoose Publishing's last version of their d100 role-playing game. The following is a list of supplements, settings and games published with this system so far, by Mongoose Publishing, Mystical Throne Entertainment, Solace Games, Jon Brazen Enterprises and others, with links to the individual publications: MONGOOSE PUBLISHING LEGEND
Arms of Legend Monsters of Legend
Monsters of Legend II
Arcania of Legend: Blood Magic Arcania of Legend: Elementalism
Spirit Magic Pirates of Legend
Vikings of Legend
Samurai of Legend Beneath and Opal Moon Gladiators of Legend Cities of Legend: Skarr - City of Orcs Deus Vult: Game Master's Story Guide Sarcerdos Custos Training Guide The Lord of Misrule Sanctuaries Shadow Societies The Tomb of Solomon The Heresiarch of Troyes
The Hoffman Legacy
Rouen Historia Rodentia Land of Ice and Stone Sheoloth - The Sprawling City Cults of Sheoloth - The Dark Mother Houses of Sheoloth World of Xoth: The Spider God's Bride Citadel Beyond the North Wind Song of the Beast Gods   MYSTICAL THRONE ENTERTAINMENT Ultimate Mongol Empire Guide - Thunder on the Steppe Ultimate Roman Legions Guide Ultimate Three Kingdoms Guide Mercenary Breed: Xenopedia Galaxy Guide Mercenary's Handbook   SOLACE GAMES Inhabitants of the Woods: Elves Inhabitants of the Dark: Savage Drow Adventurers Journal 1 - Stone Orcs Adventurers Journal 2 - Holy Fount Adventurers Journal 3 - Elven Way Adventurers Journal 4 - Holy Vindicator Adventurers Journal 5 - Rise of the Goat-Beasts Undead Evolution Series - Skeletons Undead Evolution Series - Wights Undead Evolution Series - Zombies   JON BRAZEN ENTERPRICES Book of Beasts - Legendary Monsters 1 Legendary Faction - Common Factions 1   OTHERS: The Blood Path   Please post it in this thread if you find a Legend publication missing from this list!

1 person likes this

Are there any 3rd party publishers who have started to make Legend supplements yet?

I have, but currently they are all free and available on my website. In the not to distant future I'll be bundling them up and adding a few more and selling them on DriveThruRPG.

I have, but currently they are all free and available on my website. In the not to distant future I'll be bundling them up and adding a few more and selling them on DriveThruRPG.

Well...I'll definitely be buying these!

Product list updated with Historia Rodentia, Pirates of Legend and Cities of Legend: Skarr - City of Orcs, plus some products available for pre-order.

Abbott & Greene, to which I am the Abbott portion, have released a scenario, The Blood Path which is currently available on Drivethrurpg.

Also check out Inhabitants of the Woods: Elves from Solace Games also available on Drivethrurpg!

Anyone have a link to an in-depth review? Never heard of "Legend," thought it was a game based on the Tom Cruise/Mia Sara fantasy movie.

The Blood Path has been mentioned - and right now, I am considering putting some new items beside that full article -

- a stripped-down adventure article, no appendices;

- the orc character generation and culture appendix sold as a separate item;

- the Greentown Gazetteer, describing the backdrop setting, available as a separate item.

When I get around to it, I really need to get those two sequel adventure books up and running, as well.

So that would give everybody the choice of either the full article, or one or two of the components sold separately.

Incidentally ... I'm the author of The Blood Path; the Greene part of Abbott & Greene.

Edited by Alex Greene
Added: " Incidentally ... I'm the author of [I]The Blood Path[/I]; the Greene part of Abbott & Greene."

There's also:-

Deus Vult

Deus Vult Games Master's Story Guide

Deus Vult Sacerdos Custos Training Guide

Monsters of Legend II

There's also a few books that have disappeared off the list, such as Age of Treason and associated supplements (jumped ship for RQ6) and any properties relating to Michael Moorcock such as Elric - the license has been withdrawn, so Song of the Beast Gods is the last supplement you're going to get that is a supplement to Spider God's Bride.

Michael Moorcock such as Elric - the license has been withdrawn, so Song of the Beast Gods is the last supplement you're going to get that is a supplement to Spider God's Bride.

Not quite correct. The Michael Moorcock stuff is all things Eternal Champion which was only Elric products, The core rules, Cults of the Young Kingdoms, Cities of the Young Kingdoms: the South and one other (sorry, John the name slips me at the moment) there was another supplement Talons of Winter, that unfortunately never saw the light of day. The Song of the Beast Gods, the Spider Gods Bride and The Citadel in the North are set in the world of Xoth and are/were licensed conversions from D20 material. I am unsure if 'original' Legend material will be produced for this world.

Edited by DamonJynx

The publication list has been updated! Finally... ;)

Impressive amount of new stuff!

1 person likes this

Changed the links for Sanctuary and Land of Ice and Stone to point to the deadtree versions of the books.

Just released a scenario; Bedlam in Blackcliffe on DTRPG.

See separate post.

Edited by DamonJynx

Shouldn't this thread be stickied to the top of the sub-forum?

It's appearing some lines down, appearing as just-another-thread sorted by most-recent activity...

I haven't been able to keep it up to date, and all the formatting for the post went haywire some time back. That's why no sticky.