Monsters of Legend 2 - Now Available

Mongoose_Matt

Monsters of Legend is now available via DrivethruRPG.com. You can grab a copy at;

Monsters of Legend 2 - Mongoose | Legend | DriveThruRPG.com

There are many mundane and supernatural beasts in the world, and there are those which push the boundaries of power in many ways. Some of the beings inside this book are true Monsters of Legend, power-houses of brute strength, demonic masters who shake mountains with their footsteps. These are monsters which seasoned adventurers should fear, respect and challenge in epic confrontations.

This book provides Game Masters with a resource for truly legendary and memorable encounters, from the powerful servitors of astral beings to the horned lackeys of the deepest and darkest Hells. There are new constructs, beasts and more within these pages. Some of these creatures could be adapted by Game Masters who want to use them as playable races in their campaign worlds. However, many are truly unique powers who have preyed on mortals for centuries.

Like the Legend Core Rulebook, Monsters of Legend 2 is released under the Open Game Licence.

• 4 months later...

Alchemical Duplicate

Amber Animal

Cat Anarchon

Chain Anachra

Hammer Anarchon

Herald Anarchon

Storm Anarchon

Barrow Troll

Black Shuck

Bladeleaf

Bonecracker Ogre

Candleman

Citywarden

Dissolute

Dungeon Stalker

Emergent of Air

Emergent of Earth

Emergent of Fire

Emergent of Water

Eyeless

Fingerfetch

Flaygaunt

Harpooner

Headless Screamer

Hearthfire Elemental

Jubear

Knocker

Lightning Elemental

Living Ghoul

Mesmeric Spectre

Mirror Ghost

Mirthless

Nightrender

Oakstump

Parched Zombie

Platinum Unicorn

Plundering Dead

Ragged Wraith

Razorfiend

Root Guardian

Sanctified Defender

Sapphire Beetle

Searfellow

Sentinel

Swamp Giant

Thing in the Lake

Thorn Sprite

Thunderbird

Trash Rat

Unraveller

Vein

Volcano Giant

Wastedwellers

Widowshark

Windwarrior

Wintersinger

Wise Hare

Withering Cadaver

Woodsong

Wyrdling

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Amazon has it. Ships from Mongoose.

Not from Amazon UK. X( I ordered one and it didn't turn up. I wonder if there are any actual books printed off yet?

Edited by Stoatbringer

"Foolish is the king who does not have a personal wizard, and lamentable is the ruler who trusts the wrong mage"

Not from Amazon UK. X( I ordered one and it didn't turn up. I wonder if there are any actual books printed off yet?
I ordered my from Amazon US. It took a while but I got it. Shipped directly from Mongoose from the UK. Had it for a while now. Can't say I'm overly impressed with it.

141/420

I ordered my from Amazon US. It took a while but I got it. Shipped directly from Mongoose from the UK. Had it for a while now. Can't say I'm overly impressed with it.

I can relate with you here. I got the PDF from DTRPG and didn't feel the monsters in it were topnotch. I kinda feel that they would go over better if they were introduced via an adventure.

Get all our products at our website: www.devotedpublishing.com

Check Solace Games out on Facebook here!

I got a refund from Mongoose_Publications as my order did not appear.:) Does anyone know of a UK shop that has actual books of this supplement to sell? I could easily get the pdf but I want the book.

"Foolish is the king who does not have a personal wizard, and lamentable is the ruler who trusts the wrong mage"

orcs nest:

http://www.orcsnest.com/index.asp

Have some, but that's probably only useful if you live near London...

If you look the supplement is Monsters of Legend, not Monsters of Legend 2. It doesn't matter now anyway. Mongoose _Publications sent me a copy! :) :) :):)

I can relate with you here. I got the PDF from DTRPG and didn't feel the monsters in it were topnotch. I kinda feel that they would go over better if they were introduced via an adventure.

I agree with you on some of the monsters but others, like the Unraveller and Sentinel are pretty weird. I like the cosmology and planar items section too. They are just right for expanding my gameworld so that it doesn't get boring. ;D ;D ;D ;D