Renaissance Deluxe Back in Print

doomedpc

Renaissance Deluxe RPG is now back in print. Our acclaimed D100 black powder RPG is available to order now in both hardcover and softcover from DrivethruRPG. All print copies come with a free PDF copy.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/103994/Renaissance-Deluxe

Over the coming few days and weeks all of the Cakebread & Walton lines will start to become available in print again (following a brief hiatus due to our departure from Cubicle 7). In the meantime, our entire catalogue is still available in PDF format from Drivethru.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=4595

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be reviewing my hardcopy library in the new year. 99% of my rpg books are electronic these days, so I'm quite selective in what I get hardcopy-wise. I'm also awaiting the Kickstarter products I have ordered for Glorantha, RuneQuest (Indiegogo at least) and Call of Cthulhu 7e, and I'm not much inclined to get much new stuff till they arrive.

That said, a hardback version of the Renaissance rules alongside RuneQuest would suit me to a tee as it covers a more modern niche, and I've been a big fan of Cakebread and Walton's output for a decent while.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be reviewing my hardcopy library in the new year. 99% of my rpg books are electronic these days, so I'm quite selective in what I get hardcopy-wise.

Just curious. I've got a lot of games and supplements on PDF, too, but I find I can't absorb and use material much longer than 10 pages unless I can refer to a hard copy. How do you manage to run a game/campaign using only electronic format sources? Now, if you mostly run BRP-related stuff and have been playing BRP for 30 years, that's one thing. You'd have the basic rules memorized by now. But if you're trying out new systems, settings, and rules variations it seems as if it'd be tougher.