Cakebread & Walton February Sale

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 doomedpc

doomedpc

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

All our games, both PDF and print editions, are on sale at 15% off from now until the 28th February! Go get ‘em!

Also, our 32 page military historical adventure, “Depths of Winter”, is now available as a “pay what you like” product, with all proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior Project.

http://rpg.drivethru...cturers_id=4595
Peter Cakebread
>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)
Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

#2 Vorax Transtellaris

Vorax Transtellaris

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

I picked up Guardians of Blasphemous Knowledge and may order Hellfire in POD as well to complete my Dark Streets collection! ;t)
RPGbericht (Dutch)

#3 doomedpc

doomedpc

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

I picked up Guardians of Blasphemous Knowledge and may order Hellfire in POD as well to complete my Dark Streets collection! ;t)

Thanks, Vorax :) I'm running Hellfire for a group tomorrow.
Peter Cakebread

#4 Michael Hopcroft

Michael Hopcroft

Your Tax Dollars at Play

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:02 PM

I know, I know. I'm saving up for a convention next month and hoping I'll have enough to pay for my hotel. And I can't decide between Renaissance Deluxe or Clockwork & Chivalry as a starter set. But ah, the temptation to drop $30 or so on a print book.

#5 doomedpc

doomedpc

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

I know, I know. I'm saving up for a convention next month and hoping I'll have enough to pay for my hotel. And I can't decide between Renaissance Deluxe or Clockwork & Chivalry as a starter set. But ah, the temptation to drop $30 or so on a print book.

*evil cackle* You know you wants them both. Perhaps you could take your tent to the con? ;)

It really depends if you want to run it off the shelf or use the rules to power your own black powder setting.

RD is more a developers kit for all things Early Modern - you have the rules and plenty of period info, but it is not a complete setting (although you have all the stuff you need to populate one).

C&C is a complete (a very complete) setting - you get rules, all the setting info, starting adventures, etc., and there are further adventures available to purchase.
Peter Cakebread

#6 Michael Hopcroft

Michael Hopcroft

Your Tax Dollars at Play

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:25 AM

*evil cackle* You know you wants them both. Perhaps you could take your tent to the con? ;)

The tent is not an option given that I have a roommate coming in from tri-Cities, but I do now have both PDFs at least -- RD from Drive-Thru and C&C from the current Bundle of Holding. Print books might have to wait a while, as I do want to be able to eat and drink at the con.

#7 doomedpc

doomedpc

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:31 AM

Ah, a cavalier, not content with a water and turnip diet...

I hope you enjoy the books, and have a great time at the convention :)
Peter Cakebread

#8 doomedpc

doomedpc

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:08 PM

Thanks to everyone who bought things in our February sale! And special thanks to those who bought Depths of Winter - all the proceeds from the sale of that adventure go to the Wounded Warrior Project and C&W have matched your donations.
Peter Cakebread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users