Credit where its due.

Stoatbringer

When a Chaosium staffer, or a freelancer, is devoured by a plague of angry stoats you will know the terrible price for igniting the ire of The Bringer of Stoats! For you have brought mustelid doom upon yourselves!!! >:>

"Foolish is the king who does not have a personal wizard, and lamentable is the ruler who trusts the wrong mage"

Can't give credit and I am in no way affiliated,, but I personally appreciate the work any and everyone does to help bring new works to my gaming table. Thank you for your contribution!

*Dons mantle of protection from stoats *

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects

Likewise for me as tooley1chris, I agree, I appreciate the work that's done by everyone in this community and behind the scenes! Thanks for contributing!

Skunk - 285/420 BRP book

You wanna be alright you gotta walk tall

Long Beach Dub Allstars & Black Eyed Peas

It would have been nice to have been given some credit for proofreading part of Advanced Sorcery.X(

There was a list of additions to the credits page that were not put in by the layout guy at the last hour.

If it's any consolation, the authors of the Fey Magic of The Southern Reaches chapter didn't get credited either.

Please don't contact me with Chaosium questions. I'm no longer associated with the company, and have no idea what the new management is doing.

Can't give credit and I am in no way affiliated,, but I personally appreciate the work any and everyone does to help bring new works to my gaming table. Thank you for your contribution!

*Dons mantle of protection from stoats *

Sir, you do not require a mantle of protection from stoats, for you are blessed by the Bringer of Stoats, and need not fear their furry little fury! ;D

Edited by Stoatbringer

"Foolish is the king who does not have a personal wizard, and lamentable is the ruler who trusts the wrong mage"

Likewise for me as tooley1chris, I agree, I appreciate the work that's done by everyone in this community and behind the scenes! Thanks for contributing!

I know it wasn't as much of a contribution as some of the people that added ideas on such things as arete, but it would have been nice to be mentioned. Thanks for the appreciation. Skunkape. B-)

There was a list of additions to the credits page that were not put in by the layout guy at the last hour.

If it's any consolation, the authors of the Fey Magic of The Southern Reaches chapter didn't get credited either.

Expect the sinisterly soft patter of stoaty feet in your area until all who have contributed are credited! And I noticed a spelling error in Fey Magic of The Southern Reaches (under the title "Call(Followers)" on page 119 the sentence "No worlds or thoughts.." should be "No words or thoughts..") which shows that my stoaty Search skill was not applied to that section of the book! >:>

Expect the sinisterly soft patter of stoaty feet in your area until all who have contributed are credited! And I noticed a spelling error in Fey Magic of The Southern Reaches (under the title "Call(Followers)" on page 119 the sentence "No worlds or thoughts.." should be "No words or thoughts..") which shows that my stoaty Search skill was not applied to that section of the book! >:>

So, the proofreading omission was entirely valid, then. Next time get it right! :)

Just checked to see that there are no errors in this post. :7

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

So, the proofreading omission was entirely valid, then. Next time get it right! :)

Just checked to see that there are no errors in this post. :7

Are you on drugs Soltakss? :?

It would have been nice to have been given some credit for proofreading part of Advanced Sorcery.X(

You're telling me to get it right next time, when I didn't even proofread the section I was showing had errata in the finished product. In fact that was the reason why it had errata in it; because I hadn't proofread that section, because I was never sent it. ;)

Edited by Stoatbringer

BUT, oh bringer of Stoat Vengeance, had you taken the initiative and ASKED to proofread the materials you didn't even know existed... :)
But I'm not omniscient, just omnistoatent! ;) Edited by Stoatbringer