• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lawrence.whitaker

lawrence.whitaker

Loz

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

Pete and I will be at GenCon this year, and, as well as being more than happy to meet people at the Moon Design/Design Mechanism booth, we'll also be running Monster Island and Mythic Britain scenarios, plus hosting a RuneQuest panel where we'll talk about what we're doing, plans for the future, and answer any questions you might have.

The events calendar has just been made live, and attendees can find details of the scenarios and seminar at https://www.gencon.com/events/search?utf8=✓&event_type=&commit=Search&game_code=&keyword=RuneQuest&title=&game_system=&wed=true&thur=true&fri=true&sat=true&sun=true&hour=

Bit of a long link, but it should give you the day-by-day summary of proceedings.

We're very much looking forward to seeing you - either as friends, customers, players in one of the scenarios, or at the panel discussion.
The Design Mechanism: Publishers of RuneQuest 6th Edition
www.thedesignmechanism.com

#2 sdavies2720

sdavies2720

Still Learning

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:32 PM

Do you expect to have print copies of Shores of Korantia available for purchase? If so, I might wait and pick it up there to save postage!

Steve
Bathalians, the newest UberVillians!

#3 lawrence.whitaker

lawrence.whitaker

Loz

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:19 PM

Do you expect to have print copies of Shores of Korantia available for purchase? If so, I might wait and pick it up there to save postage!

Steve

Yes, we will.
The Design Mechanism: Publishers of RuneQuest 6th Edition
www.thedesignmechanism.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users