Warning Points

nerdvana

Although I think I know what it is I was wondering what exactly that is about. I figure it is either from other users clicking "Report" or from the admins officially dinging the user. However, since it is a new feature an explanation would be nice.

To be honest, I do not know yet. I think it's something the moderators and administrators can award you, problably more useful at larger boards where you wouldn't remember the members from time to time. I'll get rid of it if that's what it is. Downloads and redirect links prioritized at the moment, but I'll add it to the bug list so I'll remember it.

EDIT: Found some info here:

• On the first warning, nothing happens (it's a verbal warning only)
  • On the second warning, all posts the user makes for the next day will need to be approved by a moderator.
  • On the third warning, the user will be banned for one day and all posts the user makes for the next week will need to be approved by a moderator.
  • On the fourth warning, the user will be banned for a week.
  • On the fifth warning, the user will be permanently banned.

I'll get rid of it. It's ban or nothing in here, I expect everyone to play nicely together!

• Like 1

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.