Critical Math and How Your Mind Works

Nakana

So, if I roll an 01 then that's a Catastrophic Failure/Marginal Success and if I roll 100, That's an Extraordinary Success/Marginal Failure?

That's completely against all the D100 systems that I use (RQ/BRP/Legend).

Two opponents, A and B, with skills of 60% and 65%, the first rolls 10, the second 70, what would be the result under your table?

I'm a new convert to Legend, having recently discarded my own homemade system in favor of it. It too used BRP-like percentile skills, and I recently made that chart up as an optional/alternate rule, but the more I thought about it, the more I began to like it. So I thought I'd get opinions on it (for BRP) from veteran BRP players. I know that's not how it's done btb, but I think the methods I described may be at least as easy/intuitive/realistic, if not moreso. 

As to your example, I imagined the chart to be more for descriptive, non-combat tasks. Whereas the "Criticals divisible by 10" rule was intended for combat rolls. Anyway, using the chart, A would score a marginal success, while B would get a moderate failure.

If I were using the other "divisible by 10" rule for combat, A would score a critical hit and B would fumble.