RQ6 charts and tables

hkokko

Here are some charts that I made that have been useful for my Rq6 campaign.

Combat Flow - Added a small chart for combat flow and pointers to relevant rules sections based on great discussion in the design mechanism forums. 

The Combat Special Effects for Offensive combines all the special effects for the offensive one quick reference to see what you can do when hitting something.

The Combat Special Effects for Defensive does the same for defensive.  

New: Both Special Effects charts have been regrouped to hold related effects close together. 

Healing and Wounds in RQ6 covers what happens to you when you get a wound and how to recover.

Diminish Effect On Characteristics has the goods on what can that pesky diminish spell do to you or your opponent.

http://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/rq6-charts-and-tables/

• Like 1

These are awesome. Thanks for the hard work.

I plan on giving them to the groups I have playtesting RQ: Classic Fantasy as many of them are new to RQ and this will help considerably.

Thanks again,

Rod

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

Yes, these certainly are excellent references. Thanks for posting them mate, they will definitely come in handy over the years

Greatly appreciated!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"