Pirates & Dragons RPG - Softcover Available Now!

doomedpc

The standard paperback of the Pirates & Dragons core rulebook is now available! If you want a huge dollop of D100 fantasy pirate swashbuckling, this is the game for you! Forthcoming products for the line, now in production, include Curious Creatures of the Dragon Isles, a full-colour bestiary, and Tales of Tortuga, a gazetteer and two adventures involving double-crossing pirates, gruesome monsters, blue cannibals, zombies and untrustworthy dragons.

Or if you'd rather wait a week or two, the standard hardback edition will be out soon.

And a cut down, OneDice edition of Pirates & Dragons, featuring simple rules in a small 130 page full colour paperback, will also be available soon. Watch this space!

You can pick up Pirates & Dragons here: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/128665/Pirates--Dragons-Core-Rulebook

Buy the book, get the PDF for free!

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

I can thoroughly recommend this game.  I only have the PDF from the Kickstarter.  However, I love it, although we play Pirates of the Caribean style more than with the Dragons.  I have also used elements from this into my Open Quest Steampunk homebrew so the players can have an Airship crew type campaign.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Any progress on the European/UK hardcover printing of Pirates & Dragons?  Have the colour issues been sorted and any idea when we Kickstarters will get our copies?

Clearly, "what I like" is awesome, and a well-considered, educated opinion. While "what other people like" is stupid, and just a bunch of made up gobbledygoook. - zomben

Victor of the "I Bought, We Won"

It seems the UK printers couldn't get the file right, the US ones could (our US proofs were good, the UK ones weren't). So for the umpteenth time we're awaiting proofs. This time Drivethru have done the upload and are coordinating with Lightning Source. It's so frustrating, apologies again to all who are waiting. The minute they get their act together, we'll send them out.

Peter Cakebread

OK - the problems have persisted, but we've been able to post the following to our KS backers:

"The bad news is that the printer is *still* having problems with the standard editions of Pirates & Dragons. 

The good news is that, due to the utter coolness of our print partner, DriveThruRPG, we're going to be able to send all you people who are still waiting for your standard hardbacks a premium hardback of the rulebook for no extra cost! We'll start sending them out next week."

Thank you for your patience :)

• Like 1

Peter Cakebread