BRP Rome

angryrabbit

This is one of the best supplements I have ever seen for ancient era play. I was watching HBO Rome at the same time I picked up this book, and it was so relevant.

It is indeed worthy of a reprint for BRP, and also possibly a RQ6 version as well.

• Like 1

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

I didn't know it was out of print. I do own it and think it is one of the best BRP books made. We ran a short campaign just to try it out and the players still talk about it and wanna go back to it. Hopefully I do have time to start it up again sometime in the future.

The book is by no means out of print! I shipped a copy to the UK yesterday!

It is simply no longer available through distribution (i.e. in shops, save for those illuminate ones like Noble Knight that buy directly from the publisher) and only available from the publisher.

http://www.alephtargames.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=39%3Ahistorical&id=51%3Abrp-rome&Itemid=57&lang=en

This is also true for all other Alephtar titles except Merrie England: they are still available from our site. As soon as I run out of stock of one particular title, I will put it on lulu if there is not enough interest to deserve a new print run. Please note that we charge less than lulu for shipping, so take advantage of direct order while you can.

• Like 2

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, look at this map of the Roman Empire! Lovely ...

http://brilliantmaps.com/roman-empire-211/

I own this map. You can get it as a poster (on paper) or on cloth. I ordered the clothen map. Easy to store and looks terrific! I don't knaow how much you have to pay for orders from out of Germany (it is a German company) but the costs for s&p were very reasonable and I waited for the package for maybe 4 days or so.