[Alephtar Games] Wind on the Steppes preorder

RosenMcStern

Ok, ordered.

Hopefully the pdf will be in my inbox soon, and the physical book at my address before Christmas perhaps...

Looks like potentially another good expansion to the Fantasy Earth series . Every setting can do with a few Huns or Mongols, even if re-trapped to fit a fictional setting

Hurry up St Nick  :D

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

• 3 weeks later...

I created a blog on the model of what Gianni makes for The Celestial Empire, with hopefully helpfull ressources. I hope I can maintain it on the long run. There is to date not much, but I'll realy start in January.

http://windonthesteppes.blogspot.de/

• Like 1

Wind on the Steppes, role playing among the steppe Nomads. The  running campaign and the blog

OK...I didn't even know that this product was coming, but sprang for the preorder as soon as I saw this thread.

Two questions:

Does the free shipping offer count for international orders as I'm in Australia? If not, I'm happy to cover the difference, but I'm keen for a good treatment of the steppe nomads.

Also, when I paid for my order via PayPal I wasn't asked to specify a delivery address. Unfortunately the one that they have on file is out of date and that is the one that appears on the receipt. Is there a way to specify an alternate delivery address?  

Will check about the address, PayPal should ask you to confirm it. In any case please contact me via PM here or the Alephtar Games contact form to provide the good address.

"Free shipping" means free shipping for everybody. Aussies are usually the ones who are the happiest of this fact.

• Like 4

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

Wow, I assumed 'Free Shipping' only pertained to Europe, UK, and USA. As an Aussie I'm pretty happy to see that we were included; great news!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

Will check about the address, PayPal should ask you to confirm it. In any case please contact me via PM here or the Alephtar Games contact form to provide the good address.

"Free shipping" means free shipping for everybody. Aussies are usually the ones who are the happiest of this fact.

Cheers. I sent you a PM via the Alphetar Games site.

Also, it can be tough being an Aussie ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice preview - I'm really looking forward to this now!

I recently bought the PDF of the old Chivalry & Sorcery Swords & Sorcerors supplement and was thinking how great the Mongol section is - even though the scholarship it is based on is a bit dated. Now I really need to add some steppe nomads to my homebrew campaign setting, so this may be very useful to me...

The PDF should now be available on DriveThru.

I have experienced a technical issue while sending the free copies to the people who preordered, so I do not know whether they have received them or not, and DTRPG is down for me at the moment. In any case if you have pre-ordered do not worry, you will receive your PDF within tomorrow.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM