King and Commonwealth Campaign

Eddy

Not sure if this has been asked before but I have just read through this excellent campaign, in fact it reads as the best campaign I have ever read since the early days of rpging back in the early 80s. However my group are only just moving tenderly over to Runequest 6 which is comparable to the Legend/Runequest II system which this campaign was originally written for (I think). So my question is... will this superb campaign ever see its conclusion i.e. Hobbes Leviathon etc and knowing that the rules system has changed in the intervening years will it include conversion notes. I mean, this campaign must see its rightfull conclusion as it is epic in all areas. c'mon guys do us all a favour and release this.

Eddy

• Like 1

First up, thank you for the kind words, Eddy *blush*

I'm very proud of the campaign and would love to finish it, as originally intended.

In the immediate future, the only way of funding it would likely be through Kickstarter or somesuch. It's already mapped out and notes have been made - but the bulk of the writing still needs to be done. The series would be completed using the Renaissance rules - which is the format the other books are still available in - but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to convert and play using another D100 ruleset. In the longer term, as we increasingly get our titles re-released and expand our other lines, it might be that we have the opportunity to finish the series - it's just that we are such a small company that we are limited to how much we can get through at once.

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

Thanks for the reply

I really hope it gets finished because I think it deserves it. Its one of the only campaigns that I have actually burst out laughing whilst reading quietly, with such fantastic scenes such as the mad Hopton in Cornwall and The Feculent Egg. I've gotta run this campaign....

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply

I really hope it gets finished because I think it deserves it. Its one of the only campaigns that I have actually burst out laughing whilst reading quietly, with such fantastic scenes such as the mad Hopton in Cornwall and The Feculent Egg. I've gotta run this campaign....

Thanks again, Eddy.

It was great fun to write! :D

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings