Gencon 2015 Magic World

Lammomedes

A little bit of self promotion...and because it is the only Magic World event being run at Gencon 2015:

RPG1569388 The Mad Necromancer's Lament

The mad necromancer has taken over a nearby fallen shrine to a forgotten god. The local noble has called for adventurers to root out the evil.

Friday 2-6 pm

Come out and have fun. The adventure has been recently playtested and received great reviews.

• Like 4

Good for you.  I've been planning on attending Gencon for the last two years.  I really thought this year was it but again it seems that something came up.

Good luck and enjoy.  If it turns out that I do attend I'll be sure to sign up.

70/420

Thanks gentlemen!
Hopefully enthusiasm will be there for the game, since it won't be the easiest to find. Magic World isn't the first thing to pop into people's heads.

But spread the word and hopefully I will be full up by the time Gencon starts.

• 1 month later...

And now I am going to GenCon, and I tried to sign up for your game, but it's full! Booo! :)

Please don't contact me with Chaosium questions. I'm no longer associated with the company, and have no idea what the new management is doing.

And now I am going to GenCon, and I tried to sign up for your game, but it's full! Booo! :)

What a great problem to have! :)

Edit: How ironic that you can't play Magic World at GenCon! Lol

• Like 2

BGB = BRP Gold. New book = BRP Platinum.  Stay metal. 

It's my wifes birthday or I'd be there. For some reason she didn't think it an appropriate birthday present...woman. :(

I would suggest bringing her along, but I tried that and it didn't really work. 

Not your wife of course  ;)

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Hmm...my wife suggested going to GenCon this year. Necronomicon as well, and that falls on her birthday.

GenCon is outside my budget range, but there is a good chance I'm going to Necronomicon, because it's right in my neck of the woods! Not sure what I'm running, but leaning toward a 3 inch version of Car Wars, but I might run some BRP if I get inspired enough.

• Like 1

Skunk - 285/420 BRP book

You wanna be alright you gotta walk tall

Long Beach Dub Allstars & Black Eyed Peas