Hardcover out of print?

chiisu81

But see, we need a hardcore push on marketing.  Whether folks are at their game shop, or the grocery store (bread aisle), or Walmart, watching Dowton Abbey or listening to Rush Limbaugh, or a public restroom they should be tripping and stumbling over copies of RuneQuest.

"Hmmm, what combat manuevers would  one assign toDereck Jeeter?"

"This is [talk show host].  I play RuneQuest, and you should, too."

• 4 weeks later...

But see, we need a hardcore push on marketing.  Whether folks are at their game shop, or the grocery store (bread aisle), or Walmart, watching Dowton Abbey or listening to Rush Limbaugh, or a public restroom they should be tripping and stumbling over copies of RuneQuest.

"Hmmm, what combat manuevers would  one assign toDereck Jeeter?"

"This is [talk show host].  I play RuneQuest, and you should, too."

One answer to this:

'Tabletop' hosted by Wil Wheaton, over at the Geek And Sundry channel 

;D

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

I started with AD&D in high school but I really got involved In role playing when I joined a club in college. We played practically everything on the market (late eighties) and put on multiple mini-cons a year. I wonder if it would be productive to contact role playing clubs at colleges near design mechanism to put on Runequest themed mini-cons? The club I was in had nearly 200 members and we bought lots of games...

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

I've dropped Will Wheaton a line. He must be busy.

I'll try a bit of fan pressure here and there, you never know, he might get the hint :-)

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"