Playtest offer!

It is time for the playtest of Revolution D100 to reach as many people as possible in order to ensure that no big problem has escaped the first rounds of playtest we have already performed. I have tested basically everything that is in the release candidates, sometimes in different configurations, but a more massive playtest campaign is definitely high on the priority list.

The first form in which you may contribute to the playtest is by... well... playtesting the game with your group. The El Dorado adventure is already included in the basic package, and if anyone wishes something more hard fantasy I am currently working on a short setting that might end up included (as a saddle-stitched booklet) in the high level rewards of the KS.

Once you have playtested, please fill in the Revolution D100 playtest form to let us know what is still in need of improvement.

However, you may take part in other forms of playtest, too. I will now run new playtest sessions online using Fantasy Grounds. With my Ultimate license, everyone plays for free. Anyone willing to take part in the playtest please SIGN UP HERE. You can also specify your preference. I can run:

• Historical Fantasy (the new Merrie England: Robyn Hode campaign, for instance, which Simon has already completed)
  • High Fantasy - The Shade Land, where orcs and dark elves reign supreme and humans are a minority
  • Planetary Romance - The Airships of Mars await your character.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

May be on MAy 18th y in the evening over FG : I'll be in an hotel, if the internet connection allows it (they are often so bad), why not.

May be on June 5th over FG.

Robyn Hood as first choice, but I'm actually open.

I may be at Bacharach as well, so if someone likes to GM a game there, why not. There is even a tinny chance that I can GM myself a Nomad-based short game.

Do you want to reserve these tests to backers or are they open to everybody ?

Edited by Zit

Wind on the Steppes, role playing among the steppe Nomads. The  running campaign and the blog