7th Ed Keeper print edition

Archivist

Updates show ships in progress, so hopefully soon.  I know they were hoping by now, but clearly the stars were night right.

More specifically (and copied directly from an official post):

"We have just received updated information from the shipping agent about the arrival of the Call of Cthulhu reprints from China - additional copies of the Keepers Rulebook, Investigator Handbook, Keeper Screen, Slipcase, Nameless Horrors and Petersen Guide.

United States & Canada 
'Hyundai Shanghai', departed Hong Kong 9 July 
ETA for Tacoma - 26 July

Australia
'Cosco Jeddah', departed Hong Kong on 10 July
ETA for Sydney - 28 July

United Kingdom/Europe
'Ebba Maersk", departed Hong Kong 9 July
ETA for Southhampton - 10 August"

Edited by joggiwagga
additional information

29 minutes ago, joggiwagga said:

Updates show ships in progress, so hopefully soon.  I know they were hoping by now, but clearly the stars were night right.

More specifically (and copied directly from an official post):

"We have just received updated information from the shipping agent about the arrival of the Call of Cthulhu reprints from China - additional copies of the Keepers Rulebook, Investigator Handbook, Keeper Screen, Slipcase, Nameless Horrors and Petersen Guide.

United States & Canada 
'Hyundai Shanghai', departed Hong Kong 9 July 
ETA for Tacoma - 26 July

Australia
'Cosco Jeddah', departed Hong Kong on 10 July
ETA for Sydney - 28 July

United Kingdom/Europe
'Ebba Maersk", departed Hong Kong 9 July
ETA for Southhampton - 10 August"

Call of Cthulhu 7th edition will be available again very soon. The ships with the second printing arrived in Tacoma on July 26, and Sydney on July 28 as advised (the UK ship is still en route). We are waiting for these consignments to clear customs and get transported to our fulfilment warehouses for distribution.

• 2 weeks later...
On August 15, 2016 at 6:50 AM, Mike M said:

Retail on sale date is next Monday 22nd August.

Any updates for those of us who ordered books in the second wave of the backerkit? If retail on-sale goes live next Monday, can I also assume my copies are shipping by that date?

All remaining Backer-Kit pre-orders should have been processed by now, and in the mail as of Friday, August 19th.

As for Amazon, the 7th edition books will probably not be available for a while. We haven't started selling it to Amazon yet.

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

22 minutes ago, carpocratian said:

When and where can it be ordered online, then?  My FLGSs only carry Pathfinder and D&D these days.

While they use a locally accessible distributor for their higher volume games (D&D 5th, Pathfinder, Fate, Star Wars), my FLGS generally uses ACD or Alliance for the rest.  They will be stocking CoC as soon as they (the distributors) indicate stock.  Do you know who you FLGS uses?

10 minutes ago, Spence said:

While they use a locally accessible distributor for their higher volume games (D&D 5th, Pathfinder, Fate, Star Wars), my FLGS generally uses ACD or Alliance for the rest.  They will be stocking CoC as soon as they (the distributors) indicate stock.  Do you know who you FLGS uses?

I don't know.  I won't shop with them anymore, for various reasons (very customer unfriendly, etc.).  I'm definitely not going to order something through them, since they mark most of their stuff up above MSRP.

I'll just wait until the game is easily available for online ordering and stick with the sixth edition in the meantime.  If it can't be easily obtained without going through third-parties (like the FLGS), my players won't buy it or play it, anyway, since most of them like to have a copy of the versions they are using.  That probably means waiting for it to hit Amazon or eBay.

2 minutes ago, carpocratian said:

I don't know.  I won't shop with them anymore, for various reasons (very customer unfriendly, etc.).  I'm definitely not going to order something through them, since they mark most of their stuff up above MSRP.

I'll just wait until the game is easily available for online ordering and stick with the sixth edition in the meantime.  If it can't be easily obtained without going through third-parties (like the FLGS), my players won't buy it or play it, anyway, since most of them like to have a copy of the versions they are using.  That probably means waiting for it to hit Amazon or eBay.

Bummer.  My FLGS is pretty good and a great place to game. 

That said.  If you aren't going through a FLGS, I'd order direct from Chaosium as soon as they get physical stock.  Chaosium has always done a good job for me on direct orders. 

The GM screen is in the Keeper Screen Pack, which also has maps, scenarios, and character sheets.

The 7th edition core books will go up for sale on Chaosium.com VERY soon. We are only waiting for final confirmation that our UK warehouse has the books on hand to immediately process orders.

• Like 2

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

Hi, very excited to finally have these in my hands (I've already run my first 7e game the day after picking up my preorder). I know we can get the PDFs with purchase from the publishers site, but I am hoping Chaosium eventually participate in Bits and Mortar or something, any thoughts? I have an amazing FLGS that I absolutely support, but that means I have to pony up $30 for the PDF. Any hope of supporting those of us who buy local with a chance to get complimentary PDFs? Thanks for your thoughts, and the books are GORGEOUS!

We are converting our Horror on the Orient Express campaign to 7th ed right now so many thanks for this thread.

Please follow our adventures on Obsidian here: https://horror-on-the-orient-express-6.obsidianportal.com/dashboard

We use Google Analytics to follow our progress and we are one of the biggest sites as of now. Many followers from the UK and the USA, appreciate it guys.

We play and update every Tuesday. 

Best regards from Stockholm, Sweden  :-)

Caligula