D101 Games Stock Clearance Sale

Newt

Hi all

To make some room at D101 HQ for the titles I'm going to be publishing in 2017, I'm having a stock clearance over at the D101 Webstore.

All titles 50% off and postage free for UK orders.

In the sale: River of Heaven, Reunion, The Last Witness, Life and Death, The Savage North, Cruicible of Dragons, OpenQuest Adventures, Hunters of Alexandria, Hearts in Glorantha 1-5 Collected, Gloranthan Adventures 1, Gloranthan Adventures 2.

• Like 1

Head Honcho of D101 Games
Publisher of Crypts and Things/Monkey/OpenQuest/River of Heaven
The Sorcerer Under the Mountain

Just to let you know some items are running low on stock (Crucible of Dragons is down to three copies for example). 

Also I've just added OpenQuest Adventures to the sale. 

Thanks to everyone who has bought something via the sale so far. The money raised is going back into D101 to pay for development work on new titles!

<Looks greedily at some of those sale titles>

<looks dubiously at the bank-acct>

Can you give a rough idea of shipping to the States (specifically, California (if it matters)).  FoH, the Company, HiG, GA1/2 ...

Or should I just go in as if placing an order, and let the website tell me (at which point, I sob in despair and begin tossing titles to the Postal Wolves)?

C'es ne pas un .sig

8 hours ago, Newt said:

Placing an order is the best bet, because there are multiple shipping options.

It might be on balance you get a better deal buying from DriveThruRpg.com, because they are shipping from their Us centre.

DTR seems to result in a higher price to the states than ordering from your awesome sale page.

Stock Clearance Sale update......

Short version: 5 out of 13 books in the sale are now out of stock in my web store, with the rest running low!

Wow! I'm overwhelmed by the response to this. All my Gloranthan backstock has gone, so its DriveThruRPG.com/Lulu.com if you want to get hold of it, along with OpenQuest Crucible of Dragons and the main OQ rulebook.

I'm down to my last River of Heaven Hardback, and the stock of River of Heaven in Softcover is going down steadily. 

The remaining stock is down to single figures, so if you want a copy of OpenQuest Adventures, The Savage North, Last Witness or Renunion at 50% off you are going to have to move fast.

If you bought something in the sale and are wondering were it is, I've had such a deluge of orders that I've had to order extra packing material and set aside some dedicated time, rather than send them out individually. I'm going to start going though the orders to day , from earliest to most recent, and hope to get them all in the post today. 

Maximum thanks to anyone who has bought something in the sale. 

Stock Clearance Sale Update

I've now cleared the vast bulk of stock I wanted to, and have freed up a ton of space.

So after the weekend on Sunday Evening I will be calling time on the clearance sale.

I'm down to 2 copies of each of the following : The Last Witness, OpenQuest Adventures, Life and Death and Reunion.  Even the Savage North which I had tons of stock at the start of the sale (about 25 copies) is now down to 9 copies. While I've still got a fair chunk of River of Heaven softcovers, due to my printer sending me an extra box, after Sunday evening they will be going back up to their normal £15 price (currently they are on sale for £7.5).

So Sunday is your last chance to get these titles directly from me at a bargin price.

• Like 1