On Line Live Play

Jwfortune

On 2/14/2017 at 3:25 PM, Jwfortune said:

Are there any online live play sessions of CoC 7thE going on where I could either listen in or play in?  I don't have as many opportunities to play in person as I would like and am interested in getting more involved with this game.

Thanks!

John

I just listened to a FANTASTIC podcast called: The Call Of Cthulhu Mystery Program. It's probably one of the better produced, played, and entertaining games I have listened to. The game itself is played out kind of like a 20's radio drama. I believe there are eight episodes that run about 45 minutes to an hour a piece. It is definitely worth a listen.

11 hours ago, MichaelArkAngel said:

I just listened to a FANTASTIC podcast called: The Call Of Cthulhu Mystery Program. It's probably one of the better produced, played, and entertaining games I have listened to. The game itself is played out kind of like a 20's radio drama. I believe there are eight episodes that run about 45 minutes to an hour a piece. It is definitely worth a listen.

Thanks - I will check this out.  I listen to a ton of podcasts, but not many related to RPGs.  I need to explore that genre.

I'm still interested in finding an online live game if anyone out there has an opening or wouldn't mind letting me listen in for a short time.