Soul Winds

kalidor

22 hours ago, jean said:

after some searches

it is described in cult of Glorantha for MRQ2 page 47

NB (for those who don't know) -- pretty much all the MRQ material is deprecated from "canon."  YGWV if you use it!

That's fine, of course -- we are all encouraged to make our Glorantha's our own -- but don't expect to see "matching" info from new publishing.  FWIW and all that...

C'es ne pas un .sig

2 hours ago, g33k said:

NB (for those who don't know) -- pretty much all the MRQ material is deprecated from "canon."  YGWV if you use it!

That's fine, of course -- we are all encouraged to make our Glorantha's our own -- but don't expect to see "matching" info from new publishing.  FWIW and all that...

just right now there are not mechanics for this power, so i will use it. Until a "Canon mechanics" appears.

On 23/02/2017 at 5:49 PM, g33k said:

I was unclear in my answers

The soul wind is a power of the shaman counter in the Nomad Gods boardgame. Since I haven't played it since a long time, my memory is hazy.

I checked if the power had been translated from unit level to character level. It was done for MRQ2

I think that this power will appear someday in the new runequest.