Revolution Arrival

1000buffalo

Guest Vile Traveller

Arrived today, and if I've got mine I assume everywhere else in the world must have theirs by now! :P

I haven't dug into it yet, unfortunately, because I'm a tad busy Kickstarting something and I haven't finished River of Heaven yet. It's on the top of the "next-to-read" pile, though!20170309_183357.jpg

Edited by Vile

On 3/10/2017 at 0:48 AM, Vile said:

Arrived today, and if I've got mine I assume everywhere else in the world must have theirs by now! :P

Nope, I'm a kickstarter backer in Australia and mine hasn't shown up yet. However we were warned that it would take a while to get down here, so I'm not overly concerned yet. Will be a good read when it finally does arrive!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

On 3/15/2017 at 6:40 AM, soltakss said:

I got mine at the end of January, but it was hand-delivered, so perhaps that doesn't count! ;)

How much did it cost to have it hand delivered? I didn't see that as an option and would have sprung for it. I'm in the States. ;)

Oh, I should mention that I did receive my copy and it looks pretty awesome.

Edited by threedeesix

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

It surely depends on which country you're in. I received my copy in January, two months ago, but I live in Spain, which is very close to Italy.

Grając zaś w grę komputerową, być może zdarzyło się wam zapragnąć zejść z wyznaczonej przez autorów ścieżki i, miast zabić smoka i ożenić się z księżniczką, zabić księżniczkę i ożenić się ze smokiem.

I used a PDF version to help with Merrie England, much better than leafing through a book.

It didn't cost anything more. Luckily for me, Paolo sent a number of books to someone in Birmingham for distribution, as I live in Birmingham, we just met in Geek retreat and I picked up my copy. Simples.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here