RQ 3 character sheets now available on Roll20!

Pentallion

Thanks to the wonderful work of David on Roll20, we now have Runequest 3 character sheets.  David has done some really impressive work.  The sheets track both current and original stats, autocalculating skill bonuses, SR's, fatigue points etc. If you use 2 fatigue points fighting, you can add that to your fatigue total and it will adjust all your skills accordingly.  It tracks your encumbrance and deducts from skills where applicable.  It even has a button to push for fumbles and where you hit.  There a place to fill out up to six spirits. 

He told me he'll be working on including every different type of hit location chart in the future.  I'd be happy just to have horses.

For those who don't know what Roll20 is, it's a free app (though I pay for a membership because dynamic lighting is so wort it) to play rpgs online.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

How hard is it to set up Roll20? Specially, are there issues getting through firewalls. I tried another program for running a game on-line (Screen Monkey) and no one could connect.  I could connect through another PC locally, but no one could connect who weren't on my network. 

Edited by Atgxtg

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

Roll20 uses your browser to connect to the site so if your browser can access any sites then you can use Roll20. Basically everything is done via the browser interface and no firewall or router setup is needed. It works better with some browsers than others though so you might have to experiment or read the help files.

Nigel