Orlanthi Greeting ceremony

Noita

I believe you are talking about what Rune-level PC's say to one another?  Orlanthi challenges to Yelm, offers to assist Ernalda, challenges to Chaos, etc?

If so, I met it first in Cults of Prax...

(I had always presumed it was a general Lightbringer thing, and that ALL the cults had specific things they all said to one another upon first-meeting; not necessarily filling out every box of the God X God grid... but probably most boxes; and the examples from CoP were JUST examples with GM's/groups encouraged to make up more...).

Edited by g33k

C'es ne pas un .sig

No I am talking about the Orlanthi greeting rituals when one bunch of Orlanthi come across another. Proving that strangers are not dangerous when they arrive at your stead.

EDIT: I can't remember where I read about them. There's a mention in the Sartar book under hospitality for example.

Edited by Iskallor

2 hours ago, Iskallor said:

No I am talking about the Orlanthi greeting rituals when one bunch of Orlanthi come across another. Proving that strangers are not dangerous when they arrive at your stead.

EDIT: I can't remember where I read about them. There's a mention in the Sartar book under hospitality for example.

I think it's basically what happens in the myth 'The First Hospitality', which you can find in Sartar:Kingdom of Heroes on p.89.

This is explained a bit more on p.90 of the same book.

Edited by Oracle
  • Like 1