Jump to content

About This File

The Hanging Garden, Issue No.4




User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Such a great 'zine! I had no idea this existed. 

Let me know if you want contributions. I do not get enough of a chance to write BRP stuff, due to being swamped with Call of Cthulhu (Achtung! Cthulhu, World War Cthulhu) and Conan stuff these days. 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am ALWAYS looking for contributions :-)

 

This is my (tentative) schedule at the mo:

Issue No.5 - Old West/Wild West-themed issue

Issue No.6 - Viking-themed issue

No ideas yet for the following issues. Suggestions are welcome!

Cheers

Gianni

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2016 at 2:41 PM, GianniVacca said:

I am ALWAYS looking for contributions :-)

 

This is my (tentative) schedule at the mo:

Issue No.5 - Old West/Wild West-themed issue

Issue No.6 - Viking-themed issue

No ideas yet for the following issues. Suggestions are welcome!

Cheers

Gianni

Did you realize that I'm a huge fan of both of the genres you're talking about doing for your next two issues? 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jason Durall said:

Did you realize that I'm a huge fan of both of the genres you're talking about doing for your next two issues? 

 

I didn't realise that. Bodes well for cooperating :-)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I totally enjoyed this issue with the sandbox of Swenstown, it's perfect for homebrewing. It's also great to see Glorantha done with RQ6 stats.

Thank you very much for posting this, really love your work Gianni

Edited by Mankcam

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2016 at 8:08 AM, Mankcam said:

Thank you very much for posting this, really love your work Gianni

You're welcome. Do not hesitate to send me your own additions to Swenstown -- The Hanging Garden needs material!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...