Submissions wanted for Arkham Gazette 6

Now that issue #4 is about to move into layout I think it is high time to renew our call for submissions for future issues of the Arkham Gazette. Today I want to talk about issue #6 — “Arkham and Beyond”

We have covered Arkham previously (in issue #1) but the time is right for a return trip to that legend-haunted town.  As always, I’m interested in hearing your ideas for submissions and am happy to consider anything that might justifiably fit in an issue all about Arkham and the surrounding area.  Take a look at the currently proposed and the suggested articles below and see where the muse takes you.  Hopefully to Arkham…

What we are looking for:

Our submission guidelines offer a host of general article types — new people, locations and items, props and pseudo-historical works, real-world events and fictional curios. Your only fixed limitation is that your work bears a real connection to Arkham and the surrounding communities and that your submission uses the current 7th edition Call of Cthulhu rules.

For more information see: 

https://sentinelhillpress.com/2019/08/03/submissions-wanted-arkham-gazette-6-arkham-and-beyond/