Continuing the CoC Starter Set Adventures (SPOILERS)

David Scott

STARTER SET SPOILERS AHEAD

I've just finished playing the three starter scenarios in the Starter set using the included pregens The players are all alive although a couple nearly died, most are doing wellish on the sanity front (all have rising Cthulhu Mythos with Keiko at 10%). They've two items in their possession, specifically the sarcophagus and the trumpet. The investigators are all members of the Society for the Exploration of the Unexplained. So far they've failed to get a trumpet player who is part of the MU music faculty to help (mistakenly told them the previous owner was possessed by it). We're in the middle of Servants of the Lake (in Doors to Darkness) so there's no rush. So i'm wondering what anyone out there did to use those artefacts as further adventure hooks?

Edited by David Scott

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 8:25 AM, David Scott said:

STARTER SET SPOILERS AHEAD

I've just finished playing the three starter scenarios in the Starter set using the included pregens The players are all alive although a couple nearly died, most are doing wellish on the sanity front (all have rising Cthulhu Mythos with Keiko at 10%). They've two items in their possession, specifically the sarcophagus and the trumpet. The investigators are all members of the Society for the Exploration of the Unexplained. So far they've failed to get a trumpet player who is part of the MU music faculty to help (mistakenly told them the previous owner was possessed by it). We're in the middle of Servants of the Lake (in Doors to Darkness) so there's no rush. So i'm wondering what anyone out there did to use those artefacts as further adventure hooks?

I was going to use both artifacts as tie-ins to the Masks of Nyarlathotep campaign when we get to that content. Masks will likely be our first full campaign as our group just started in May 2019 and finished the Starter Set scenarios last week.

• Like 1