Still in business?

BigJackBrass

Yes, they are still in business.  I think it might be fair to say that they are pausing in any new endeavors, and current projects (multiple manuscripts under way!) are progressing slowly, at best.   The website hadn't been satisfactory to them... for years, and they decided to let that die, with possible all-new site later.

One of their partners has been struggling with health issues, and the company schedules are shot all to hell.  I think the last official thing they released was The Koln Machinations?  It was announced as available in PDF last August, in print last Sep, I think.

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

6 hours ago, BigJackBrass said:

Thank you. That's far more than I was able to glean from my own searching.

It has all been mentioned by them, publicly, but kind of spread out and scattershot. 

They haven't taken the time to make sure every social-media-outlet is covered & every PR channel spun, when they don't have the resources to keep their core operations moving along smoothly.

But they turn out a damned fine product, and even in go-slow mode for new productions, it's got plenty in the existing corpus to commend it!

• Like 3

C'es ne pas un .sig