Wanting 'Grace Under Pressure' Con experiences.

measuredrums

Hi all ... A buddy and me are contemplating running Pagan Publishing's 'Grace Under Pressure' at Gary Con XII next March, and I was hoping to get some feedback from members of the community that may have ran this at a Con before. Looking for suggestions, pitfalls, and general advice for doing this. I'm planning on running it with 7th Edition, and we've already updated all the pre-gen PC's and have made notes on the various system related aspects of the scenario to bring it up to 7th Edition parameters. 

As an aside ... When I attended Gary Con last year, I noticed there were several Official CoC events that took place in private suites as opposed to the general gaming area in the Forum area (those of you that have attended GC should know what I referring to) ... I was wondering if anyone knows how those private suite games were able to reserve those suites for running the games? It would greatly enhance the experience if I were able to have such a space to run GuP, as opposed to a large, loud, brightly lit area such as the forum.

Thanks