Cats and Dragons!

smiorgan

Am I the only one who is very fond of the Cats and Dragons solo by Alan LaVergne? It is tucked in the non-Gloranthan Questworld box, but seems basically Gloranthan to me.

VERY MILD SPOILERS AHEAD

Storm Season, Alynx kittens, a chatty wyrm...

END SPOILERS

After playing it, I was thinking about repurposing it as a light hearted one-on-one  GM-player scenario.

Questworld was a very mixed bag, but not without its charms.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, smiorgan said:

Am I the only one who is very fond of the Cats and Dragons solo by Alan LaVergne? It is tucked in the non-Gloranthan Questworld box, but seems basically Gloranthan to me.

And I thought I had played all of Alan's works, Never having had QuestWorld this one slipped by.

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

7 hours ago, Ultor said:

There were a couple of solos in magazines I never saw

At least one other. I can picture the pages as orange, and some female character driving a cart. Up in some box in the attic.

On 8/13/2019 at 5:47 PM, smiorgan said:

Oddly I don't remember that one, though I do have Questworld. Mostly I remember the Flynns of Panash, the cult of Nik-el, and the geography.

20 minutes ago, jajagappa said:

At least one other. I can picture the pages as orange, and some female character driving a cart. Up in some box in the attic.

Oddly I don't remember that one, though I do have Questworld. Mostly I remember the Flynns of Panash, the cult of Nik-el, and the geography.

It's  the one with a warm making you drink slow-acting poison on the pretense of understanding old wyrmish. For performing his task, you get the antidote.  

• Like 1