Chaosium BRP Monographs or something like that

Al.

I was indeed. I had hoped that insulting myself in my signature would have been clue enough. Obviously not. Sorry about that. :o

Offering my services as proof reader? QUite apart from time issues you clearly haven't read enough of MY posts to see just how comic such a suggestion would be :eek:

Al the chastened

No need to apologise to me Al, or indeed to Sumtata, I think everybody got the joke apart from him

• 2 weeks later...

Right now the Green is in a horrible mess of different files that are very slowly getting edited and shuffled into something near organization. At this rate it will be years before it is ready to go.

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::

Please get out those gardening shears and prune those files down. ;-(

http://www.basicrps.com/core/BRP_quick_start.pdf A sense of humour and an imagination go a long way in roleplaying. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Considering the amount of time Chaosium takes to publish announced projects maybe their "all rumours are true" motto should be "slow but sure".

Which translates into latin, by way of an online translator, to "tardus tamen certus".

Quite good translator. This one, I buy (the motto, not the translator).

Runequestement votre,

Kloster

As I don't speak Latin, I used a translator, too, and have no way of veryfying how good it is.

The first motto should translate to "We sell many books" (with typos) but your translator may be confused by the typos which changed Libris to Libra (books to scales).

The second would (hopefully) translate as "I am Mongoose", a reference to Sprange's book on how successful he is, if he doesn't say so himself.

At least, those are the things I typed into the translator.

I wonder, if you were to type an english phrase into the translator, then take the translated phrase and translate it back to english using the same translator, and kept repreating the process - how much would the phrase change over time and home many iterations would it have to go through before it became stable?

Thalaba

"Tell me what you found, not what you lost" Mesopotamian proverb