Dream world (take 2)

Lloyd Dupont

I am still in my interdimensional adventures.

My player have been abducted to.. "another plane / dimension" though, come to think of it, could just as well be on another planet in the one prime material plane.

They will have to find some "gate spell" to go back. And I was thinking to drop them clues and directions toward Celephais, one of the big town of the dream world for a library holding such knowledge.

But now I wonder... Dream world seem to be missing the denizen of my player's current location (like Dark Elf and Dragonewt), what of it?
Should I add all manner of creatures from all world in the dream world? Should they "coexist"?
I wonder who other have done about such conundrum / topic?

Edited by Lloyd Dupont

The beautiful/horrific thing about dreams is how anything can happen and anyone can show up.  An interesting fact that I once brought into a Dreamlands campaign is the fact that you can't dream up a face that you have never seen.  So, other Dreamers can't recognize other Dreamers that they haven't met before and instead see them as Faceless monstrosities.  The only real rule of thumb for playing with the ethereal stuff of dreams is make it interesting, after all who can remember a boring dream.  

• Like 1