Jump to content
SDLeary

Cthulhu Dark Ages... 2e

Recommended Posts

There was talk sometime ago about a new version of Cthulhu Dark Ages, revamped for 7e. 

Chatter is that its not moving forward. Anyone have any info?

SDLeary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chad Bowser was working on it. He's on these boards, I believe.

I've not seen anything that states it's been officially canned, postponed, in progress, or whatever. That is not dead which can eternal lie...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SDLeary said:

There was talk sometime ago about a new version of Cthulhu Dark Ages, revamped for 7e. 

Chatter is that its not moving forward. Anyone have any info?

SDLeary

A new "Middle Ages" Call of Cthulhu setting is currently in development, and broadens the Medieval scope significantly. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheHistorian said:

There are recent comments about this over at yog-sothoth.com.

Yes... that thread was part of the "chatter".

SDLeary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SDLeary said:
13 hours ago, TheHistorian said:

There are recent comments about this over at yog-sothoth.com.

Yes... that thread was part of the "chatter".

People are welcome to engage in speculation wherever they like, but the best place to get answers direct from the horse's mouth so-to-speak is here at BRP Central. 

Following on what we said above about the new "Middle Ages" Call of Cthulhu setting currently in development, we hope to have some more interesting news about CDA in the coming weeks.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MOB said:

People are welcome to engage in speculation wherever they like, but the best place to get answers direct from the horse's mouth so-to-speak is here at BRP Central. 

Which is why I asked the question.

SDLeary

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very happy to hear this is still in development.  I am a big fan of the previous edition Dark Ages book and was disappointed the 7E version seemed to drop off the schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...