Hiya. Going out on a limb here but I was wondering if anyone has a link to a pdf (fillable for preference but not necessary) for the Paladin character sheet? I've done the usual searches but my google-fu seems to be letting me down at the moment.

Many thanks in advance.

On 8/29/2019 at 5:25 AM, SNaomiScott said:

Hiya. Going out on a limb here but I was wondering if anyone has a link to a pdf (fillable for preference but not necessary) for the Paladin character sheet? I've done the usual searches but my google-fu seems to be letting me down at the moment.

Many thanks in advance.

I used to use a form fillable Pendragon sheet for NBOS's Character Sheet Designer. I Just used the normal sheet as a background image and then put text boxes over the old sheet. The only reason why I stopped using it was that KAP5 has such a sheet so I didn't bother to update my old one.

It wouldn't be all that hard to swap out the Pendragon sheet for a Paladin one and move/add text boxes if you wanted a form fillable Paladin Sheet. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies so far. As it happens I was able to cobble one together from the rulebook PDF after a bit of messing around with various pdf print drivers. Am I allowed to post it on here or are there copyright issues in doing that?