Essential Tables

Lloyd Dupont

I don't have the (hardcover) books yet.. Just the PDF, which, for me, are hard to use during a game session... (don't have a laptop / tablet)

Yet I am thinking to migrate game to RD100 this weekend / next game! 😮 

I made this small summary of essential tables.. might be helpful. Feel free to suggest any other essential info I might be missing.
Will print them (8 pages), I think there is enough info to run a first session! 😮:D 

RevolutionD100-EssentialTables.docx

v2 (corrected mistake I made on hand written sections, also added info about profession)
RevolutionD100-EssentialTables.docx

Edited by Lloyd Dupont
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice work!
I'm making a similar document myself with tables I struggle to memorize (I really miss a Revolution D100  GM screen for this purpouse).
The one I've got are Difficulty Modifier Table, Opposed Rolls and Conflicts rules.

I don't know if you already saw it, but I can't raccomend enough the Advanced Combat Tracker by pansophy if you're planning to use the aforementioned combat mode.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Whisker89 said:

I don't know if you already saw it, but I can't raccomend enough the Advanced Combat Tracker by pansophy if you're planning to use the aforementioned combat mode

I haven't seen it.. but going to look for it! :)

17 minutes ago, RosenMcStern said:

Thank you all. We will soon assemble some sort of GM aid, and all of your input (and pansophy's) has been precious.

If someone is wondering why we have not done it earlier, the answer is I was waiting for the new look&feel to be ready. And now it is.

Great news! :) 

On 8/29/2019 at 3:01 PM, Lloyd Dupont said:

I don't have the (hardcover) books yet.. Just the PDF, which, for me, are hard to use during a game session... (don't have a laptop / tablet)

Getting a tablet transformed my gaming, I can have hundreds of PDFs available instantly.

On 8/29/2019 at 3:01 PM, Lloyd Dupont said:

I made this small summary of essential tables.. might be helpful.

Thanks, they are very useful.

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here.