Magic Monograph

Trifletraxor

I'm looking forward to this new magic monograph, so add 1 to the expected number of sales.

Will you be porting over the old spells largely unchanged, or are you adjusting anything like pp costs to be consistent with the typical levels in the BRP book?

Steve

Pyronnic

I'm looking forward to this new magic monograph, so add 1 to the expected number of sales.

Will you be porting over the old spells largely unchanged, or are you adjusting anything like pp costs to be consistent with the typical levels in the BRP book?

Steve

First off, thanks! :party:

I'm mostly porting spells over 'as is'. I think that most of the power systems in the BRP book have their own internal consistency, so I didn't try to bounce off of them or use them as a rubric too much (look at Enhance Attribue in Wizardry, 1 point per pp, versus the Sorcery versions where its 3 att points per pp!).

I think I tinkered with a few spells slightly, but mostly I left them alone. I did add a bunch of new stuff which I kept along the same lines as the existing RQ spells. I will probably upset some of the grognards with some of the additions I've brought in, but ah well. I wasn't trying to recreate Gloranthan magic. And those 'non-canon' spells are easily dropped.

In fact, my biggest temptation is to keep going back and adding more spells! But if I do that though I'll never get it published! :D

• 4 weeks later...