Some questions about future releases

Tymothi

On 8/23/2020 at 8:48 PM, Tranquillitas Ordinis said:

I do not want to be too nosy, but will "Arkham and a Guide to the Miskatonic Valley" be one book.

I wonder if that Guide was what eventually became the newly released Miskatonic Country Scenarios: A Keeper's Guide from Sentinel Hill Press: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/233636/Miskatonic-Country-Scenarios-A-Keepers-Guide?src=newest

On 11/19/2020 at 5:16 PM, AlonsoAguilurk said:

I wonder if that Guide was what eventually became the newly released Miskatonic Country Scenarios: A Keeper's Guide from Sentinel Hill Press: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/233636/Miskatonic-Country-Scenarios-A-Keepers-Guide?src=newest

Our guide is a discussion for Keepers about the line of various Miskatonic Country releases and, especially, all of the scenarios set in places like Arkham, Innsmouth, Dunwich, and Kingsport. The current version covers all the professionally published scenarios (Classic era only) by Chaosium and their licensees from 1983 to August of this year. Assuming we sell enough copies to make it worthwhile, I'll add in the same information about scenarios from magazines (such as Dagon, the Unspeakable Oath, and our own journal The Arkham Gazette) as well as those in MULAs, the Miskatonic Repository, and other stranger places. While we given an overview of what makes up Miskatonic Country (and if you want to know more about the contents, do give it a look on DTRPG) and recommend readings for each town, this is not mean to be a guidebook to the locations themselves, but rather a reference book for Keepers who want to run scenarios in the region. I'm happy to talk more about the book in our post from a couple days back about its release.

• Like 2