Sign in to follow this  
MOB

WeAreAllUs: play KAP and honor Greg Stafford, October 10 - 31

To mark the anniversary of Greg Stafford's passing, we encourage Chaosium fans and gamers in general to play a tabletop game from October 10 to October 31 in his memory. To that end we'll be releasing a set of new free adventures for all our major game systems, including his beloved KING ARTHUR PENDRAGON. Details about these scenarios in the coming weeks. 

More information here:

• Like 7

I've been organizing a weekend of games for many people I've played with over the years on the 26th. It's a big group of 15+ and many people who haven't played Pendragon. I'll make sure we get at least one good game of KAP in for the memory of Mr. Stafford with hopefully one of these adventures.

Thanks for the great game, Greg, it's brought me and many others a lot of enjoyment and I'm happy to introduce it to even more people. Thanks to the staff of Chaosium and the folks working on the adventures. I appreciate all of the hard work.

• Like 3

234905338_The_Red_Blade_Michelle_LockamyWeAreAllUs.thumb.png.c7c8b61e948be8bc69f984573804075d.png

Details about the KAP adventure, written by Greg Stafford himself and published for the first time:

Edited by MOB
  • Like 5

Thanks! I can't think of a better way to mark the occasion than to throw dice in Greg's honour. 

Matt Ryan's map of "The Castle of the Kite", from KAP adventure THE QUEST OF THE RED BLADE, one of the five FREE scenarios we'll be releasing on Oct 10 to mark the first anniversary of Greg Stafford's passing. The scenario is by Greg Stafford himself. #weareallus

1748979112_CastleoftheKite.thumb.png.858c63b54cab1b787fbb74f23bf501c1.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

#WeAreAllUs: The Quest of the Red Blade—A review of Greg Stafford’s unpublished scenario for King Arthur Pendragon published by Chaosium, Inc. to mark the first anniversary of his passing.

http://rlyehreviews.blogspot.com/2019/10/weareallus-quest-of-red-blade.html

#reviewsfromrlyeh #rpgreview #rpgreviews #rpg #Arthurian #Chaosium #KingArthur #Pendragon

Edited by pookie
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SirUkpyr said:

Where would one find the free download for 7th Sea?

I tried to find it in the 7th Sea forum, but could not find a link to the download.

Does anyone have a link?

Here you go:

https://www.chaosium.com/content/FreePDFs/WeAreAllUs/2019/The Sword of Kings - 7th Sea.pdf

Edited by mandrill_one
Didn't read the OP's message correctly.

17 hours ago, SirUkpyr said:

Thank you Thank you!!

You're very welcome!

If I may, you are sorely missing some serious entertainment (and other chances to honor Greg's memory...) if you don't also download and play the other free "We Are All Us" adventures (for Pendragon - by Greg himself! -, Call of Cthulhu, Runequest and HeroQuest). They are available strarting from here:
https://www.chaosium.com/we-are-all-us-free-adventures/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mandrill_one said:

You're very welcome!

If I may, you are sorely missing some serious entertainment (and other chances to honor Greg's memory...) if you don't also download and play the other free "We Are All Us" adventures (for Pendragon - by Greg himself! -, Call of Cthulhu, Runequest and HeroQuest). They are available strarting from here:
https://www.chaosium.com/we-are-all-us-free-adventures/

*Laughs*

Am already running the Quest of the Red Blade, and plan on running the CoC adventure as well.

THEY ROCK!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SirUkpyr said:

*Laughs*

Am already running the Quest of the Red Blade,

You know I think yours is the first post that actually mentions running the adventure. Congrats!

Edited by Atgxtg
  • Like 1