Hex

StevenGEmsley

It's not too bad overall but it is a very small cast (two main and two supporting) and it's a very slow burn, lots of talking and wandering around a forest by the two male leads but it looks great and has a few nice if slightly cliched psychological horror moments. And its kinda left up to you to decide if there really is a Witch or is everybody involved just suffering the effects of  P.T.S.D and they are just framing it by the knowledge and beliefs of their time period.

Overall worth checking out on a rainy afternoon and if you can get over the slightly daft initial fight between our two protagonists it does get better but again it's a small indie film so don't go expecting any huge action sets of special effects.

897.PNG

It is a little weird but I'm guessing you've seen the film now and for me it looks like they really nailed the outfits but there is not a huge amount of props in general but yep what they do use does look good though thinking about it and talking about the picture I'm not 100% sure about that shoulder armour.

Edited by Butters