A Cold Fire Within: out now in hardback for Pulp Cthulhu

MOB

Now out in hardback for Pulp Cthulhu from Chaosium.com.

A COLD FIRE WITHIN is a six-part campaign set in 1935. A missing persons case leads to the discovery of a foul plot that could change time itself and bring disaster to the world. A cult intent on unleashing the power of the Great Old Ones leaves a trail through the Catskill Mountains and into the very heart of the planet!

1812334370_AColdFireWithinFrontCover-700x900.jpg.b9632cf75132dc6ecbacc94490bc77d3.jpg

https://www.chaosium.com/a-cold-fire-within-hardcover

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Realmprotector said:

Is this only sold through your website? I’m not finding it anywhere online not Cool Stuff not Miniature Market not Game Nerds etc

Chaosium opens up sales of their own products on their own website first. :) The benefits of ordering through Chaosium are: 1) supporting the publisher directly, and 2) you get a free PDF with your purchase!

Edited by klecser

5 hours ago, Realmprotector said:

Is this only sold through your website? I’m not finding it anywhere online not Cool Stuff not Miniature Market not Game Nerds etc

The book will be out in retail distribution next month.

5 hours ago, klecser said:

Chaosium opens up sales of their own products on their own website first. :) The benefits of ordering through Chaosium are: 1) supporting the publisher directly, and 2) you get a free PDF with your purchase!

Yes, that is our model. We ship the physical books to our three (soon to be four) warehouses: US, UK, Australia. As soon a book is ready for purchase on our website, Dustin sends out the coupons to everyone who previously bought the PDF from Chaosium.com. The coupon gives the full price of the PDF off the physical book. The PDF is usually released several months earlier, when the final files are ready to go to the printer.

You can get the physical book from FLGSs, or other retailers, or Amazon or other on line sellers, too, usually within a month or so of it being available on our website. But to get the PDF included in the price, you have to buy if from Chaosium.com, or from a FLGS that is part of the Bits and Mortar initiative. 

• Like 1

I love the sound of this so I would press the buy button, but unfortunately my browser is complaining about the security certificate at chaosium.com. Anyone else seeing this?

Doubly unfortunately, the usual way to bypass this and proceed anyway isn't working, because annoyingly my mobile provider has opted me into a trial of their website blocking and I can't easily opt out because I'm abroad at the moment.

Edit - I worked around this by using a VPN, thus preventing my mobile provider from interfering.

Edited by Steve