Themed shamans

Qizilbashwoman

4 hours ago, Joerg said:

If they did, how come we don't get to see them?

Because they are essentially the same as the early Golden Age. 

4 hours ago, Joerg said:

While there appear to be methods to cross the Green Age without causing a major upheaval inserting oneself into a Green Age transitional moment (like in one possible path in the name--giving quest in Eleven Lights), it doesn't seem to fit the character of God Learner explorations to leave without leaving your mark.

Just because they wanted to, doesn't mean they did, I don't think God Learner magic means they can mess with the Green Age any more than anyone else. Or maybe they did in some way and we will never know. 

4 hours ago, Joerg said:

Green Age transitions are extremely powerful magic. They are hard (possibly impossible) to reproduce.

True, But the EWF were certainly obsessed with trying, and Pavis magic to treat all Man as one certainly sounds like a Green Age kind of effect. 

I find this terminology unneccessarily confusing. The Sunstop is a First Age historical event to me. 

4 hours ago, Joerg said:

Is it a separate age, or are these Green Age excursions just going to a part of the Golden Age so early that a lot of defining transitions still were there to be made? I know this is splitting hairs, but I have come to think of "Green Age" more like the transitions than an actual early mythic age.

For purposes of discussion, I don't actually care. The same era as Lunar exploration of Wendaria - if you wish to argue with Lunar authorities that Etyries and Valare didn't truly visit the Green Age, go ahead.

4 hours ago, Joerg said:

If the cult of Orlanth includes Larnste,

Which it doesn't as such

4 hours ago, Joerg said:

then there is no period in Creation that is unavailable to cultists. True, it is a mystery cult inside the greater cult, but the same can be said about Imarja

Yes, cultists that do not have direct access to Green Age myth through their own cult can do so through the myths of other, related, cults, including hidden mystery cults, that have different myths.