Combat Card

Lloyd Dupont

Watching some picture of the Facebook page (all because of Project Z! Glad to know 2 orphans will fight for humankindĀ šŸ˜…Ā ) I stumbled upon a pic of the combat card!

Mm... wondering about them now.. it might be more handy that trying to find the combat page in the book.... Might beĀ worth it!
And.. we definitely need a game screen to! Or (and?) an appendix at the end of the international edition! (just like the BRP golden book has)

Edited by Lloyd Dupont

• 8 months later...

Unfortunately no. These are real playing cards, not cardboard cut&play, so there are no "card sheets" available in PDF. And unfortunately again, we have finished the stock we ordered from DTRPG years ago.

I am not so keen on restocking physical products now that we are some six months away from a revised edition. I see that there is renewed interest inĀ  the game, and I thank everyone for trying Revolution D100 at the table (or at the virtual table, during this pandemic). We ask everyone to beĀ little patientĀ until the new SRD is ready, at least. Then we will start rebuilding stock of the game line.Ā 

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

Ok, thanks, I understand, I think I will have to go with "ugly CombatĀ cards made by myself" for the time being ;)

I hope there will be nice Combat Cards (and a pdf for it šŸ˜›Ā ) with the revised edition and a nice combat Tracker would be sweet too :)

Thanks for your work, I really like Revolution d100 Mechanics, especially the narrative incentive in itĀ ;)

Ā 

Edited by Lena

2 hours ago, Lena said:

Thanks for your work, I really like Revolution d100 Mechanics, especially the narrative incentive in itĀ ;)

We are using a version of Revolution D100 in our current Dark AgeĀ Prydain campaign and one Player described it as D100 HeroQuest, which I really liked.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy.Ā 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here.Ā