What Happens to Greymane After Pennel Ford?

Eff

6 minutes ago, scott-martin said:

Beautiful invitation, all gold and that phosphorescent calligraphy we had in the good old days. I guess he still had some or figured out how to make it again? "You are cordially invited to the Seventh Ecclesiastical Conference of Malkion to participate in the clarification of the True Faith and birth the Egregore of the Occident. Honorarium will be provided."

I was tempted for three whole minutes and flattered for maybe one, then mysteriously the prentices forgot to book the flight and by the time we figured it out the weather had turned. Anyhow he's figured out range-boosted brain busting at high enough intensity that it's practically indistinguishable from God's Will if you catch my meaning. Got to go!

So "recording their answers and only bursting heretical brains" is just going through the motions? Or is the questionaire an algorithm similar to the probe sent to Babylon 5, demanding replies to a number of hard questions and only refraining unleashing the demon if the pre-determined one and only truth pleasant to Theoblanc. Possibly requiring a certain inflection in addition to the one and only correct wording...

Wait... demons? Performing the will of the Invisible God?

I thought we were talking about the White Wizards?

There is something fishy about this (and no, I am not talking down the Waertagi here).

• Thanks 1

Telling how it is excessive verbis

3 minutes ago, Joerg said:

the pre-determined one and only truth pleasant

That's what I'm saying, man! People showed up dressed for an argument and got rebuke instead. 

To be fair I bet the programming was pretty sophisticated but who even thinks about deploying that kind of thing? Lucky Theo blew it by gambling on the big man. Bad genealogy, especially if good things come out of Dan like we hope. Sad. 1627 or bust!

singer sing me a given