New sorcery (Statis and water)

Manu

I need some comments on these sorcery spells

Slow (Summon, Stasis)

This spell double de SR (Melee SR or Dex SR) of any action of the target (if POW vs POW fails). The target could not act at all if the Melee SR + weapon SR is more than 12.

Solid water (Combine Water, Stasis)

This spell makes a surface of water totally motionless for 3 cubic meter +1 cubic meter/strength of the spell. It become solid enough to block a passage (str = 3/strength of the spell) or to walk onto it.

Create wall of water

As the wall of flame but with water (no possibility to light anything, but everything is wet afterwards)

Please comment if you like

5 minutes ago, Manu said:

Slow (Summon, Stasis)

This spell double de SR (Melee SR or Dex SR) of any action of the target (if POW vs POW fails). The target could not act at all if the Melee SR + weapon SR is more than 12.

This breaks the standard rules for long-SR actions, where they're allowed to "wrap around" to next turn if above 12. (It's also incredibly powerful to just shut someone down completely.)

Edited by Akhôrahil

28 minutes ago, Manu said:

I need some comments on these sorcery spells

Slow (Summon, Stasis)

Solid water (Combine Water, Stasis)

This spell makes a surface of water totally motionless for 3 cubic meter +1 cubic meter/strength of the spell. It become solid enough to block a passage (str = 3/strength of the spell) or to walk onto it.

Create wall of water

As the wall of flame but with water (no possibility to light anything, but everything is wet afterwards)

Please comment if you like

Slow : I would prefer + 1 (or 2) RA per level of spell strength, and I agree with @Akhôrahil

Solid water :  which surface. Seems too powerful compared with "calm water" in the rules

Create wall of water : seems ok to me, at least it is = to other element. but... as water is physically  heavier than fire / shadow / air and move more than earth, maybe adding stasis and combine : summon water to "create the wall" then combine and stasis to keep the wall (if not water falls)

Edited by French Desperate WindChild