Submit RPG links

Trifletraxor

• 2 weeks later...

Chaosium BRP Character Generator 3.00 - The Chaosium Basic Role Playing® (BRP) Character Generator is an ideal tool for roleplaying gamemasters: You enter species, weapons, armor, spells, qualification, experience and prehistory - The Chaosium BRP

It's a freeware character generator for Runequest, although which version I couldn't tell. It said 3.0, but I wasn't sure if that was the Runequest version or the software version.

Looks handy, but definitely not generic.

Chaosium BRP Character Generator 3.00 - The Chaosium Basic Role Playing® (BRP) Character Generator is an ideal tool for roleplaying gamemasters: You enter species, weapons, armor, spells, qualification, experience and prehistory - The Chaosium BRP

It's a freeware character generator for Runequest, although which version I couldn't tell. It said 3.0, but I wasn't sure if that was the Runequest version or the software version.

Looks handy, but definitely not generic.

It's RQIII. The software's home page is here . It's currently up to version 4.1, and there's also a Call of Cthulhu Character generator at version 2.0; alas both are Windows software.

I used the BRP one quite a bit when I was running RQIII over the summer and was pretty pleased with it but I've switched to a Mac and have yet to commit to a software method of accessing Windows programmes as yet, so I can't use either package at present.

Cheers,

Nick

• 1 month later...

I have a Big List of RPG Links, not specific to game system. It may interest some people.

As you say, it's not BRP or d100, but if you'll add a link to BRP Central, I'll put it up on the link list among the othre RPG links. Looks like it had some funny sites there. ;)

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are fluent in Spanish, here is a little gem of a game, loosely based on BRP.

It is called Aquelarre, and is described as the Demonic Medieval Role Playing game.

It's based on the early medieval period in the Iberian peninsula.

.: Aquelarre - El Juego de Rol Demoníaco Medieval :.

I'm not sure if it is still in print, but there is a strong fan base keeping it alive.

Likes to sneak around

115/420

If you are fluent in Spanish, here is a little gem of a game, loosely based on BRP.

I'm not going to add foreign sites to the link list, as my experiences with the previous RuneQuest link list was that is was very much work to deescribe and maintain.

Foreign BRP links are a resource though. Maybe we could construct a list in the wiki? :ohwell:

SGL.

• 2 weeks later...

It is called Aquelarre, and is described as the Demonic Medieval Role Playing game.

It's based on the early medieval period in the Iberian peninsula.

.: Aquelarre - El Juego de Rol Demoníaco Medieval :.

I'm not sure if it is still in print, but there is a strong fan base keeping it alive.

It's still in print.

I think I know the guy who is doing the next version.

J

I'm not going to add foreign sites to the link list, as my experiences with the previous RuneQuest link list was that is was very much work to deescribe and maintain.

Foreign BRP links are a resource though. Maybe we could construct a list in the wiki? :ohwell:

SGL.

So wait, you are only linking to Norwegian sites now? :shocked:

Help kill a Trollkin here.

So wait, you are only linking to Norwegian sites now? :shocked:

Yes, but I will include a link to an online norwegian-english dictionary! :D

But this does remind me that I should set up a link to a wiki-page where foreign links could be added. :)

SGL.

Any chance of an English-language version or some translations?

I asked a common friend and from what I know the publishers nosolorol don't have anything planned.

I guess if there where enough requests they would translate it, but as i said there is nothing planned at the moment as far as I know.

J

• 4 months later...

Could use a listing in the links....

ashesttoashes : Ashes to Ashes

I wrote all this junk and accept full credit or blame:

Mortal Coils:

http://index.rpg.net/display-entry.phtml?mainid=1216

Out of the Vault: http://index.rpg.net/display-entry.phtml?mainid=395

The Primal State:

http://www.sjgames.com/pyramid/sample.html?id=7056

Ashes, to Ashes (& soon, Dust to Dust):

http://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/14/14290.phtml

Lost in the Lights (coming soon):

http://yog-sothoth.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=17334

I bought the CoC cd-rom version last night. Hope it's all it's cracked out to be:

Alter Ego Software

A D100 forerunner to WoD:Stellar Games Nightlife

I'm surprised this isn't much more popular. Especially with people who have a difficult time finding others to play BRP with. Not to mention GMs who wish to play, too:Word Mill Games

Fictional sci-fi meets real world science:Inventions and Ideas from Science Fiction Books and Movies at Technovelgy.com

It's also a good site for sci-fi ideas.