[ BRP Adventure ] In Search of the Trollslayer

Jason D

In Search of the Trollslayer, a new BRP-based fantasy adventure has just now gone up for sale on Chaosium's site:

Chaosium.com: News - In Search of the Trollslayer

I think that's nifty. I had nothing to do with it, but thought it might deserve some attention.

(Incidentally, this is the 1,000th thread in the Basic Roleplaying forum category, which is also pretty nifty in and of itself.)

In Search of the Trollslayer, a new BRP-based fantasy adventure has just now gone up for sale on Chaosium's site:

Chaosium.com: News - In Search of the Trollslayer

I think that's nifty. I had nothing to do with it, but thought it might deserve some attention.

(Incidentally, this is the 1,000th thread in the Basic Roleplaying forum category, which is also pretty nifty in and of itself.)

The Monograph cover threw me for a minute, but this is excellent news, along with that of the other projects.

SDLeary

Edited by SDLeary

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like Chaosium has fixed the snafu with In Search of the Trollslayer. While the page still mentions the "technical difficulties," I was able to download it successfully from My Account | My Downloads.

At 50 pages, it looks to be good value for the <$10 price tag.

Same here, no problems with download (well, except I had forgotten my Chaosium password...)

Mark

Always start what you finish.

It didn't initially offer me a download upon paying... but that's been cleared up now.

I haven't read it through but the illustrations are quite a bit better than I'd been expecting... not the most important element but nice nonetheless.