Dethstrok9 RPG Channel

Dethstrok9

Hello hivemind! I just wanted to let ya'll know that ya'll is not a true contraction... Also, I recently created a youtube channel, and would really appreciate it if you came and subscribed. Maybe watch some of my content and all that. I make videos on all types of RPG related things, as well as LARP, the Cthulhu Mythos, Board games, and cool metal music. Thank you for taking the time to read this, below I have posted a link to my channel, and one of my top videos (which is on how to get around "railroading" in RPGs). 

Obviously my reviews and tips are just my opinions, and if you don't agree with them, leave a comment letting me know what I can do better! Also, if you have any suggestions or things you want to see my review, react to, or make a video on, let me know! If you also have a channel in this niche, let me know so I can support you!

I call my fanbase "the Legion", so please join our growing Legion:) I truly care about those who take the time to support my content, and welcome all. Enter the gates. Step inside... My personal sanitarium. 

Finally, WE ARE ALL US!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-m0ZQCOCX4QaNugbUAsTiA/featured?view_as=subscriber

• Like 1

-Voice of the Legion

6 hours ago, Dethstrok9 said:

Hello hivemind! I just wanted to let ya'll know that ya'll is not a true contraction... Also, I recently created a youtube channel, and would really appreciate it if you came and subscribed. Maybe watch some of my content and all that. I make videos on all types of RPG related things, as well as LARP, the Cthulhu Mythos, Board games, and cool metal music. Thank you for taking the time to read this, below I have posted a link to my channel, and one of my top videos (which is on how to get around "railroading" in RPGs). 

whatcha all talking ‘bout.... my spell checker likes y’all just fine, Im fact it corrects the misspelt yall to y’all quite nicely. In yet one more fact, I had to force it to accept that misspelling. It did try to correct it.

Oh my god, I just realized,  y’all must be actually the queen’s good english as that is the english my spell checker recognizes.  My mind has now be officially blown and I look forward to her maj (as we like to call her) inviting me to dinner followed by a nice game of RQ3 (she’s a bit set in her ways and at her advanced age is unlikely to change) and saying to me at the end of a fine evening; 

“Y’all come back now, ya hear?"

Cheers.Y’all!

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Haha 2

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

45 minutes ago, Bill the barbarian said:

whatcha all talking ‘bout.... my spell checker likes y’all just fine, Im fact it corrects the misspelt yall to y’all quite nicely. In yet one more fact, I had to force it to accept that misspelling. It did try to correct it.

Oh my god, I just realized,  y’all must be actually the queen’s good english as that is the english my spell checker recognizes.  My mind has now be officially blown and I look forward to her maj (as well like to call her) inviting me to dinner followed by a nice game of RQ3 (she’s a bit set in her ways and at her advanced age is unlikely to change) and saying to me at the end of a fine evening; 

“Y’all come back now, ya hear?"

Cheers.Y’all!

Would you need to wait for her to eat before you ate?

• Haha 1

-Voice of the Legion

You ever wanted to try Call of Cthulhu? Now you can, as I'm going to be giving away a PDF of my Call of Cthulhu scenario!
Dethstrok9 has just hit 50 subscribers! As a result, I have decided to do a live stream giveaway, where the prize is a free PDF of my scenario, "The Raid of Area 51", and a shout out in my next video.
Here's the plan! First you are only eligible to win if you have subscribed to my channel. We are going to make a game out of it, where we play a sort pf bingo. The idea is that you will choose 5 numbers from 1 to 20, and then I will roll numbers with a D20. The first viewer to have all five of their numbers rolled will win it all, and it's possible to have more than one winner!
Thank you guys so much for all your support, Cthulhu is so happy, he wants to devour you! Also, be prepared for our upcoming live-stream of Call of Cthulhu seventh edition game-play.
Giveaway Details! Time: 6:30-7:30 Date: 2/12/2020 Place: Dethstrok9 YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/02h3t9_hhq8

Blank Instagram Post.jpg

Edited by Dethstrok9

-Voice of the Legion

Dethstrok9 presents... Call of Cthulhu: Cold Front.
Join us for an evening of humor, horror, and hydrophobia... Tonight at 5 PM EST, my friends (Carter, Ryan, Bella, and Jason) and I will be playing a homebrew scenario written by yours truly LIVE! Together, we shall see if they can escape the cold which encroaches. The players will head to Tahsis, a small town in northern Canada, but quickly discover something very big, and very wrong, is afoot. Something is lurking, just beneath the thin veneer of civility... One thing you should be aware of in the audience participation I have devised for this stream (more info on this in my video titled Cold Front AUDIENCE INFORMATION). Join us, and witness the beginning of the end.
Time: 5:00 PM EST till around 9
Date 2/15/2020 (currently today)
Place: My youtube channel

Some info for viewers!

The link below is the link to the stream.

https://youtu.be/Vr_4Myuvm9M

Edited by Dethstrok9

-Voice of the Legion

Let me know if you liked it, as it's currently our best video according to views (250+), new subscribers (10), and watch time (40+ hours).

We did not finish and will be doing part 2 same time next week.

Also, thank you all for the support, we are LEGION!

Edited by Dethstrok9

-Voice of the Legion

Hello again hivemind, I have some news about Cold Front and my channel.

https://danielprofetagetsa.wixsite.com/legion

This link connects to a website I just created for my channel, here you can see all types of cool news, and links to all our current pages and projects. You will also find some event info for Cold Front LIVE, Part 2! 

This follow up stream will begin at 5 pm EST on Saturday, February 29th 2020. You do not have to have seen the last to get into this one, but I would recommend either watching our first stream here https://youtu.be/Vr_4Myuvm9M

Or watch this video to see the recap of the previous session.

Hope to see you on Saturday, as the audience will make a HUGE impact on how the events play out...

-Voice of the Legion