Templar First File

PhilippeO

Remembering reading article/book about "First File Sun Dome Templar" but I cannot remember which book contain that, anybody know ? 

If i not misremember its contain : First File Commander obsession with Shield Push, Some Immortal sibling which one of them is former Count Pistolli who tried hard, an adventure scenario of escaping from Salt Mine. 

It may have been from Pavis: Gateway to Adventure. I know that that one at least has a scenario about escaping the salt mine like you mentioned, though I don't recall the particulars on the Yelmalian personalities.

Speaking of shield push though, do we have any official rules for that? It sounds like solar (american) football from what I've heard, and a lot more ordered than the darkness rugby that is Trollball.

10 hours ago, PhilippeO said:

Remembering reading article/book about "First File Sun Dome Templar" but I cannot remember which book contain that, anybody know ? 

If i not misremember its contain : First File Commander obsession with Shield Push, Some Immortal sibling which one of them is former Count Pistolli who tried hard, an adventure scenario of escaping from Salt Mine. 

It was probably the RQ3 Sun County book.  IIRC that had an article about Shield Push.

While salt mines were likely noted in that book, the only scenario for escaping from the Salt Mine is in Pavis: Gateway to Adventure.