micro-scenarios from free "quick-start"

TLS

So, I plan to run these little buggers at Sci Fi Summer Con in about a week; got some questions.

Lost Temple of Garthoon

by Troy Wilhelmson

Why does Jonan the elf have both biped and quadriped movement ratings?

Escape From Earthport

by Sarah Newton

I get the joke about "Cola Station" since the station is a hollow cylinder but what's the joke behind "planers" and the "Custodian" ?

Dwelling of the Ancients

by Nick Middleton

What is the structure supposed to have been before the big disaster? Is the side view supposed to be showing me the three stairways that are also shown in map #1?

Dwelling of the Ancients

by Nick Middleton

What is the structure supposed to have been before the big disaster? Is the side view supposed to be showing me the three stairways that are also shown in map #1?

Yes - the installation is a platform supported on three legs - it was originally positioned in the shallow waters near the edge of the lake and the doors in the legs were (roughly) at water level. My conception was that it was a scientific observation post for monitoring the lake environment.

Cheers,

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I ran all the micro-adventures except for Bank Heist and Footsteps in the Dark. The players seemed to enjoy them well enough. And, it's always good when you can give two hawt girls their first experience with tabletop RPGs. Really, I think that inducting hawt girls into the hobby should be much higher on everyone's list of priorities.

Well, I ran all the micro-adventures except for Bank Heist and Footsteps in the Dark. The players seemed to enjoy them well enough. And, it's always good when you can give two hawt girls their first experience with tabletop RPGs. Really, I think that inducting hawt girls into the hobby should be much higher on everyone's list of priorities.

I'd get rid of half my group to get one hawt girl into gaming, two hawt girls and the other half would go. My group would more than understand, except maybe the wife, guess she would need to stay. I would probably need supervision anyway. >:->

Rod

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"